Sir, I would be answering JEE in 2012, this means I got around 16 months time for preparing for it. What according to you would be the best if I have to start preparing from now on?

Sir, I would be answering JEE in 2012, this means I got around 16 months time for preparing for it. What according to you would be the best if I have to start preparing from now on?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rohit,

This is surely a gud strategy to start ur preparation from now onwards. First of all read ncert n try to solve the ques. then move to books specially meant for iit jee. I suggest u take coaching next year as it wil help u maintain ur study schedule n wil surely help u some way but remember don't mess up with ur 12th boards .

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free