Sir, I am from services and have done engineering in ECE. please tell me from the choices below, in which order of choices do i give and from which IIT. (a) Electronics and communication (b) Communication engg/communication system (c) Telecommunication engg (d) Micro electronics (e) RF and microwave engineering (f) Fibre optics and light wave engg (g) Electronics measurement and signal processing (h) Satellite technology and applications (i) System and control engineering (j) Medical imaging and image analysis / bio engineering and medical science (k) Computer science and engineering (l) Computer science and information technology (m) Information technology thank you

Sir,

I am from services and have done engineering in ECE. please tell me from the choices below, in which order of choices do i give and from which IIT.

(a)   Electronics and communication

(b)   Communication engg/communication system

(c)    Telecommunication engg

(d)    Micro electronics

(e)    RF and microwave engineering

(f)     Fibre optics and light wave engg

(g)    Electronics measurement and signal processing

(h)    Satellite technology and applications

(i)     System and control engineering

(j)     Medical imaging and image analysis / bio engineering and medical science

(k)    Computer science and engineering

(l)    Computer science and information technology

(m)    Information technology

thank you

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear  neeraj,

You should follow the order

1)a

2)b

3)g

4)h

5)i

6)k

7)l

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free