There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hi..Please guide me for IIT JEE Preparation. Will i join online coaching, i don't have enough resources, will i try from kota institutes?

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Amit,

if u hav just completed ur 10th exam den u must start preparing for jee from today as it will take ur complete 2 years of ur life. u r looking for jee, den u must hav clear to the fact dat now iits are looking for kids directly from school dats why in the recent jee papers , they are mostly tilted towards ncert books. So these days, going to school is a first part of preparation and in the next step u must require some able guidance which is of atmost importance in jee preparation. Here the problem come in the way is time management as u can't get enough time to look for  coaching so  i will suggest u to join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Also u can do preparation without going to any school den in dat case u can join coaching institutes like vidyamandir, fiitjee narayana ,etc. in delhi itself or otherwise kota is always a good option if u can get admission at Bansal classes or resonance .....

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

There are many packages available in and for more information regarding packages, click here

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

7 years ago

hi amit,

What i personally feel is kota institutes are not gonna help much,As u have limited resources so dont waste them for kota,U can join online coaching at,which would be much beneficial for u and it wont realy waste ur resources as happens in kota .The expenditure in kota will be very high as compared to here and since the no of students there are enormous so its not possible for the teachers to take care of all so if u sincerely focus on this online coaching i m sure u gonne do very well in jee as i know the efficiency,intellect and the great experience of the faculties available here.

The faculties here will thoroughly work on ur basics,improve them and help in making your foundation very  strong,as the ques asked in jee are meant to check the basics of students so join  the online coaching at askiitians .com and get SUCCEEDED.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
list of all private and govt medical colleges in neet 2
@ peeyush there are more than 300 govt and private college in india , u can get a list on the google and wikipedia , some of the top colleges i am listing below 1- maulana azad medical...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
there are more than 300+ colleges so i cannot list all but you an visit the following link to check best of them with regards...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre
Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
navneet kumar 2 years ago
What is modular programming??
Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts