There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i want to prepare for iit in 5 months what shud i do?/how shud i study??which study material shud i use??plss help me??

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Dharmesh,

As the 5 months are remaining, you have to study with all your dedication, if you realy want to score high. For IIT JEE preparation, the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration , so if you study for 7-8 hours with focussed mind .. u can definatly make it to IIT.. so study hard and  have a confidence in yourself. 

Check out the best study material :

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

All the Best!!

5 years ago

Well first of all believe that u can crack IIT-JEE in these 5 months provided your determination & dedication doesn't drop in the way.

Now u ask what to study well I don't know what were u studying previously so I cann't give any suggestion. As for book for IIT-JEE I think u had already got various books for that, my suggestion will be to pick up only 1 or 2 book for each subject & go through them thoroughly.

For Study material, if u had got studymaterial of any institute then u can also pick it up but make sure in that case u only pick 1 book for each subject PCM as the study material for any instititute require a lot of time to practice.

Well which institute's study material then i will say any institute as believe me they have more or less same type of questions. So jut Pick any of it & go for it. But if u really want name of institiute for study material then I will suggest Vidyamandir,Brilliant Tutorials,Bansal,Resonance & FIITJEE.

I think u had got all your answers,if any anything more then write it here ,we all are here to help u.

All the Best..............

5 years ago
5 years ago

hello dharmesh ..............

what your asking it will possible but you have to do more hard work.......

not more more then more.i thinkthose book are use to you for your prepratation.

2.arihant new pattern

2.HALLIDAY Resnick and walker

best half luck dude.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
for iit-jee advanced , i want to know that ,both class 11 and 12 std syllabus are there or not,what are the syllabus for pcm in iit jee advanced.
@ xavier as per the current notofication , in jee advanced u will face questions of both 11 th and 12 th , but this year there will be a planning to do the one single exam for mains and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir/Madam, I have secured all india sc rank of 2291. You people are alumni’s can you tell me what college or branch i can get with this small rank ?
Dear Student, you may either visit the official website of JEE or use askiitians link to get the requisite information. There you may find the cutoff and merit list and also the chances for ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi arvind : my dear friend please visit the below mentined link and compare your results with previous year cutoff
SAHIL 4 months ago open this can get any information
raj 4 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
im preparing for bitsat 2016 from the time enough?????????
Definitely, it is enough if u put religious efforts and work very hard. First clear all concepts that are important and those u feel intresting. Then do problems based on them. Cengage...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst
alisha one year ago
alisha one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians