i want to prepare for iit in 5 months what shud i do?/how shud i study??which study material shud i use??plss help me??

i want to prepare for iit in 5 months what shud i do?/how shud i study??which study material shud i use??plss help me??

Grade:12

4 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Dharmesh,

As the 5 months are remaining, you have to study with all your dedication, if you realy want to score high. For IIT JEE preparation, the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration , so if you study for 7-8 hours with focussed mind .. u can definatly make it to IIT.. so study hard and  have a confidence in yourself. 

Check out the best study material : 

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

All the Best!!

Deepak Ghansela
43 Points
13 years ago

Well first of all believe that u can crack IIT-JEE in these 5 months provided your determination & dedication doesn't drop in the way.

Now u ask what to study well I don't know what were u studying previously so I cann't give any suggestion. As for book for IIT-JEE I think u had already got various books for that, my suggestion will be to pick up only 1 or 2 book for each subject & go through them thoroughly.

For Study material, if u had got studymaterial of any institute then u can also pick it up but make sure in that case u only pick 1 book for each subject PCM as the study material for any instititute require a lot of time to practice.

Well which institute's study material then i will say any institute as believe me they have more or less same type of questions. So jut Pick any of it & go for it. But if u really want name of institiute for study material then I will suggest Vidyamandir,Brilliant Tutorials,Bansal,Resonance & FIITJEE.

I think u had got all your answers,if any anything more then write it here ,we all are here to help u.

All the Best..............

AKMAL SERAJ
16 Points
13 years ago
tere nagendra
31 Points
13 years ago

hello dharmesh ..............

what your asking it will possible but you have to do more hard work.......

not more more then more.i thinkthose book are use to you for your prepratation.

MATHEMATICS:
1.M.L.KHANNA
2.arihant new pattern

PHYSICS:
1.H.C.VERMA
2.HALLIDAY Resnick and walker

CHEMISTRY:
ORGANIG CHEMISTRY: MORRISON AND BOYD
PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY:PETER ATKINS,P.BAHDUR
INORGANIC: J.D.LEE

ALSO BUY 30YEARS IIT-JEE QUESTION PAPERS BY ARIHANT PUBLISHERS

best half luck dude.