There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what are necessary for iit offline forms? like photos,age-proof certificate...etc

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Veer,

Check out the info here :

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

All the Best!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
how much hrs should i study daily and i m sincerely speaking that i have not started preparation.Am i too late?Pls reply i really want to crack iit.pls suggest me a time table.and should i...
Dear javed so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE. besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear JAVED, Hope you are fine and doing well in your studies. By your question I can understand how much you are worrying about your studies. For day 6-7 hours of serious study is more than...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.
Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. All the Best. chandra sekhar... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?
Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Difficult for you. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts