There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how long (sessions per day) we have to use beta brainwave training to increase our IQ more than 45-50 points?!?

how long will i start noticing remarkable changes?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vivek, 

It depends on individual,  make best use of the training .. you will surely see change in yourself.. 

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

All the Best!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for in...
Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata ...
AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 7 years ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...
@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.
Thiagarajan 3 months ago
if numerator of fraction is increased by 1 and denominator is decreased by 1, then fraction becomes 1/2. if numerator is increased by 1 less than twice of itself while denominator is...
Assume orignial fraction to be x/y. According to 1stcondition, (x+1)/(y-1) = ½ According to 2ndcondition, (x + (2x-1))/(y+(3y+2)) = 1/6 Onsolving above two conditions, you will get x...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts