res. sir i want to know how to get admission in foreign universities of USA or canada like university of tornto etc. also isit so that these universities stand ahead of even IITS. i am eagerly waiting for reply. thankyou amanpreet

res. sir i want to know how to get admission in foreign universities of USA or canada like university of tornto etc. also isit so that these universities stand ahead of even IITS. i am eagerly waiting for reply.

thankyou

amanpreet

Grade:12

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Aman,

To get  admission in abroad univ's u have to appear for SAT I n SAT II exams ( online ) + TOEFL for ( english writing n communication skills ). Other information can be gathered from the websites of universiries. Just try to go through the website n search for UG then u can look for eligibility n admission criteria.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free