I have completed my amiete with 57% four years back. Now i am getting opportunity to do part time mtech ( sponsored by company ) but my percentage is not 60%. I have 7 years of experience in semiconductor industy as of now. Is it possible to do ? Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

I have completed my amiete with 57% four years back. Now i am getting opportunity to do part time mtech ( sponsored by company ) but my percentage is not 60%.

I have 7 years of experience in semiconductor industy as of now. Is it possible to do ?

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

Grade:

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rahul,

To pursue Mtech from a engg insti u have to either appear for GATE or other entrance exam conducted by the diff. insti in india. Now some of the insti have min. eligiblilty criteria of first division in ur under gradute course so u have select ur field of mtech n institute according to the min. requirements of the insti's as u don't have a 1st class  degree in ur UG . So, after u recive ur GATE score u can apply for Mtech according to the eligible citeria of the respective insti's.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free