There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have joined Resonance AITS test series. First exam is over and I have got 400 rank (i.e. 48%). It is much below my expectation.

My aim is to be in top 10. I am studying seriously but cant do it. Sir, please guide me how to get marks?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Krishna

as far as test series is concerned, it doesnt matter too much. your main aim is to score good in JEE. Scoring good in test series doesnt guarantee good rank in JEE. so just focus on your final aim. I have seen many students perform well in test series but fail badly in JEE.

Score may be low because you may not have covered the syllabus for the tests. your ultimate aim should be to score well in the IIT JEE exam. These Tests are for your learning only. try to leran from your mistakes. dont take the rankings seriously.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

First of all please forget the ranking,

Study regular basis minimum 4 hours per day,

Clear concept with any sources,

Hard working is the key of success.

Nikhil Sharma

DAV Centenary Public School, Narela Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
For some reasons I will not be able to take classroom coaching for iit jee.So,i have enrolled in a postal course for 2 years.Is it enough to get me into iit(apart from my hardwork) or is...
Hi There are times during ur preparation when books alone cannot help,, u need some expert guidance to undertand some difficult concepts and tricks to excel in d xam. Classroom coaching...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
I am in 11 class and I want to buy dlp which one is best Bansal ,vmc ,fitjee ,resonance or alllen according with video lecture ,books test series etc
@ karan . u can go with askiitian as well , i think thats the best , u have teachers from combinely vmc , resonance and allen as well .and askiitian have students from vmc , fiitjee , allen ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi, Good to see that your planning ahead for your future. I was once in your place to but never thought a ahead so I would like to say that I am very fond of your aspiration. Now, as far as ...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
I have started my medical preparation today, which all chapters should I concentrate more of all the subjects? Will I be able to prepare for my medical as well 12 boards properly?
@ sakshi its too late to start , u should have to do it earlier , its ok for NEET , but for aiims , the seats are very covated their . if u have started now , then just remember – ncert is...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians