There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Is ML khanna a good book for preparing jee &eee or any other book plz suggest me (for solving problems)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pardeep

No its not a good book. Buy Arihant books. these are good books with well explained theory and examples.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.
@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.
If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
you can apply for second round
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl
Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes You may get it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Electrical engineering is possible with this NIT ​
aman kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series