coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

find study material

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

The various study materials available are by fiitjee,resonance & brilliant etc. but if u r looking for  a complete,efficient study material strictly according to the jee syllabus which is really gonna help u to crack jee will be askiitians study material.The study material is prepared by very experienced faculty members,the material is very exhaustive including every topic,numerous solved & unsolved problems,ques from jee and other competetive examinations also.

so,i'll suggest u choose this study material only as  a complete reference,to get additional information u van click on the link given.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

HOW TO SCORE 600+ out of 720 EASILY IN NEET 2017 EXAM?
@ xavier scoring of 600 and above are easy in NEET but u need regular practice for that , frst of all for biology , 50 percent of the neet paper contains biology ques that is 360 marks ,...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You should have a grip over biology more. Try to gain grip by the theory, its complicated terms, and all things. Its a more of theory subject. Solve all the NCERT Exemplers of Class 11 and...
Shreyas Patil 29 days ago
Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.
@ saidinesh Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE). I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
Shreyas Patil 6 days ago
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?
Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...
Leepika Roy one year ago
yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...
ng29 one year ago
Can I get chance in ISM Dhanbad with mining engineering??? my sc rank is 1468.
Yes you may get.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
95% sure wait till you get it is a prestigious branch to get at ISM.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
ya maybe , there are chances you may get it plz approve
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts