Hi IITians, I am 15 years old, studying in 11th grade(2010). I scored 90% in my 10th MH board exams. (i had jaundice >.<) I am looking forward to be an IITian, but i am not even sure if that's possible for me.. coz I haven't joined any classes yet. I only get postal books from brilliant tutorials -chennai. I am not sure if that's enough to study. People keep saying that until I don't work tremendously hard like for 16 hours or more, I wont get into IIT. They discourage me a lot :( I have got 8 hours of college, i don't get fresh time to study anything more then my college books, at the most all i get is 4 to 5 hours after returning home with me already being tired and all.. I am not a great hard worker.. I only study how much i can. I dont like to stress myself =/ But yeah.. Whatever i study in least amount of time, i do it perfectly ^~^

Hi IITians,

I am 15 years old, studying in 11th grade(2010).

I scored 90% in my 10th MH board exams. (i had jaundice >.<)

I am looking forward to be an IITian, but i am not even sure if that's possible for me.. coz I haven't joined any classes yet. I only get postal books from brilliant tutorials -chennai. I am not sure if that's enough to study.

People keep saying that until I don't work tremendously hard like for 16 hours or more, I wont get into IIT.

They discourage me a lot :(

I have got 8 hours of college, i don't get fresh time to study anything more then my college books, at the most all i get is 4 to 5 hours after returning home with me already being tired and all..

I am not a great hard worker.. I only study how much i can. I dont like to stress myself =/

But yeah.. Whatever i study in least amount of time, i do it perfectly ^~^

Grade:11

1 Answers

Devasish Bindani
45 Points
13 years ago

hi friend i m here to tell you some thing.

i m a student of 12 cbse hoping to get iit it doesnt depends on how hard ya work or how many hours ya work ya is gttng some material by post also i dont have any such material idepend on free online tests and my ncerts for concepts i belive that ya should be confident on urself dont study hard im not a hard worker but i stress on conceptual and applicative thinking necessary for iit so ihope ya got the main pt to have concepts clear and to develope an applicative thinking so all the best if ya want to some guidance meet me on orkut or email me any time i will try to help u

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free