Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hi IITians,

I am 15 years old, studying in 11th grade(2010).

I scored 90% in my 10th MH board exams. (i had jaundice >.<)

I am looking forward to be an IITian, but i am not even sure if that's possible for me.. coz I haven't joined any classes yet. I only get postal books from brilliant tutorials -chennai. I am not sure if that's enough to study.

People keep saying that until I don't work tremendously hard like for 16 hours or more, I wont get into IIT.

They discourage me a lot :(

I have got 8 hours of college, i don't get fresh time to study anything more then my college books, at the most all i get is 4 to 5 hours after returning home with me already being tired and all..

I am not a great hard worker.. I only study how much i can. I dont like to stress myself =/

But yeah.. Whatever i study in least amount of time, i do it perfectly ^~^

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi friend i m here to tell you some thing.

i m a student of 12 cbse hoping to get iit it doesnt depends on how hard ya work or how many hours ya work ya is gttng some material by post also i dont have any such material idepend on free online tests and my ncerts for concepts i belive that ya should be confident on urself dont study hard im not a hard worker but i stress on conceptual and applicative thinking necessary for iit so ihope ya got the main pt to have concepts clear and to develope an applicative thinking so all the best if ya want to some guidance meet me on orkut or email me any time i will try to help u

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
Hello....... How do we find the lone pairs and the hybridisation state . ???
SAHIL 2 months ago
how many 12 percentage needed to admission in nit?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Dear student, According to the revised format , min of 75 % are required to get into NITs
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.
Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...
Prashant Sahay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts