i m preparing for bitsat- 2011.truly speaking i have not prepared much till now except few topics like mechanics,modern physics,some concepts in physical and org. chem and in maths-trigo,conics,differentia calculus.so plz tell me how should i study ,plan my strategy so that i could get high score in bitsat.one thing i would like to say that i could devote at max.4-5 hrs in bitsat preparation daily as i m an engg first year student in a private engg. college but honestly willing to crack bits this yr.i had given bitsat in 2010 and my bitsat score was 190.i think that i could improve my result this yr.plz tell me proper way to study efficiently in this short period of 6 months.

i m preparing for bitsat- 2011.truly speaking i have not prepared much till now except few topics like mechanics,modern physics,some concepts in physical and org. chem and in maths-trigo,conics,differentia calculus.so plz tell me how should i study ,plan my strategy so that i could get high score in bitsat.one thing i would like to say that i could devote at max.4-5 hrs in bitsat preparation daily as i m an engg first year student in a private engg. college but honestly willing to crack bits this yr.i had given bitsat in 2010 and my bitsat score was 190.i think that i could improve my result this yr.plz tell me proper way to study efficiently in this short period of 6 months.

Grade:12

1 Answers

NIKHIL GARG
38 Points
13 years ago

devote as much as time as you can . practise online tests as it is online paper. study mental ability, english, aptitude , GK properly as it is ver scoring. moreover your avg PCM of class 12 should be min 80 otherwise not elligible. MTG, arihant books are good for preparing for bitsat

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free