i am preparaing 4 iit but yaar 1 thing i would like to ask u all .............. as u all know itt is having the syllabus same as NCERT .............so if i prepare 4 iit then is there any need to prepare 4 boards separately only 4 PCM ????????????? ..............ok 4 physics i will prepare derivations and some other extra stuff from MTG'S EXCEL IN PHYSICS 4 CLASS 12 BOARDS...... but is there any need to buy any other refershers 4 board exams .............. by doing NCERT MATHS & A DAS GUPTA ALONG WITH some board papers questions ....and 4 chemistry also the same as mths i.e. ONLY NCERT AND PRACTICING BOARD QUETIONS from different board papers in the month of FEB .......is this sufficient ................. plese reply to this ..................... plse...........

i am preparaing 4 iit  but yaar 1 thing i would like to ask u all ..............
as u all know itt is having the syllabus same as NCERT .............so if i prepare 4 iit then is there any need to prepare 4 boards separately only 4 PCM ?????????????
..............ok 4 physics i will prepare derivations and some other extra stuff from MTG'S EXCEL IN PHYSICS 4 CLASS 12 BOARDS......
but is there any need to buy any other refershers 4 board exams .............. by doing NCERT MATHS & A DAS GUPTA ALONG WITH some board papers questions ....and 4 chemistry also the same as mths i.e. ONLY NCERT  AND PRACTICING BOARD QUETIONS from different board papers in the month of FEB .......is this sufficient .................

plese reply to this .....................

plse...........

Grade:12

1 Answers

Askiitians_Expert Yagyadutt
askIITians Faculty 74 Points
13 years ago

Hii Harendra

I have done the same thing for board yaar.....nothing will be the problem ..

Actually board is quite easier than IIT and other Entrance exam...

But NCERT is very necessary for Board..and even for IIT...follow the last 10 yrs ..board exam paper....for PCM ...no need to buy the extra book...if you have good concept of PCM ...just by reading NCERT you can derive and solve all the stuffs of board exam...

Last feb month is sufficient for board.....but yaa focus on the other subject like english hindi...otherwise they will create a problem...they are like sweet poison...for PCM...if you are seriously preparing for JEE...then board paper is not so tough nut for..you can easily crack it...

Many of my friend...who don't even touch the NCERT...but they have good concepts in PCM...scored 95+ in all three subjects..

But my suggestion is...atleast read NCERT completely...and also cover the last board exams...question....this much is sufficent ...

Best wishes

Regards

Yagya

askiitians_expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free