ask iitians any provide help.i want to join rip(1).it will pay 17725.but i cannot pay so much. sir please give some help regarding fees.i needed recorded classes of all three subjects and study material and assignments.i will pay less than 7000.sir have sympathy on me and provide some help.it is in your hand to join this.i got 92% in 12 and eml in iit and 20242 in aieee and 650 in cet and also got admission in bits but i want to drop to prepare for rank among thousand in iit.sir please provide help.i am very thankful to you.sir you have already prepared this.my father is died.my mother does not give so much money.electricity bill is also very high due to its use at internet.sir please provide help regarding fees.if i cleared iit its your kind of you on me

ask iitians any provide help.i want to join rip(1).it will pay 17725.but i cannot pay so much. sir please give some help regarding fees.i needed recorded classes of all three subjects and study material and assignments.i will pay less than 7000.sir have sympathy on me and provide some help.it is in your hand to join this.i got 92% in 12 and eml in iit and 20242 in aieee and 650 in cet and also got admission in bits but i want to drop to prepare for rank among thousand in iit.sir please provide help.i am very thankful to you.sir you have already prepared this.my father is died.my mother does not give so much money.electricity bill is also very high due to its use at internet.sir please provide help regarding fees.if i cleared iit its your kind of you on me

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi Mohit,

Please send us your Contact details on Info@askiitians.com , So that we can contact you and also help you.

Thanks !!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free