i am a passout from NIFT ( Did my graduation in designing) and working as a deshinger. i just wanted to know what is the expected staring salary after doing master is design from any of the IIT'S

i am a passout from NIFT ( Did my graduation in designing) and working as a deshinger. i just wanted to know what is the expected staring salary after doing master is design  from any of the IIT'S 

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dea Kirti

After doing masters in design from IIT's you have ample opportunities to go anywhere and regarding expecting salary as you are graduate from NIFT. You may expect more than 5 lac although it depends on many other factors and your achievements at IIT.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free