Please suggest me some good IIT-JEE All-India test series which can be taken online at any time. What is your opinion about Narayana Grand Test Series?

Please suggest me some good IIT-JEE All-India test series which can be taken online at any time.

What is your opinion about Narayana Grand Test Series?

Grade:12

3 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Abdul

Resonanace is also providing online test series. join that. and At Askiitains also online test series is available

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

rahul vinod upputuri
51 Points
13 years ago

i my self have been a narayana student and it is theuttermost tes series you can get in india .faculty is forced to set papers ,some might be interested but some dont so they make papers very ugly. also there would be so many key corrections that u would think why have i written the question paper

i would suggest you brilliant series online test or vidyamandir . both are fine prefer brilliant first.

Abdul Qadeer
18 Points
13 years ago

Brilliant-Tutorials test series has already started and they don't retake the tests (it is scheduled). I am not going according to their syllabus schedule.

I need a test series which can be taken any time and it should provide all india ranks and detailed analysis of performance.

Do Ask IITIANS provide such a test series?

Resonance too have started their tests which are scheduled again.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free