sir im Puneet of 12th class preparing for iitjee.......!! i have a sharp mind but i haven't studied seriously till now and now there are only 6 months left........!! so i wanted to ask if i can crack iit with a good rank(within 500).....?? if so then tell me how to study.....?? how to cover the syllabus of 11th and 12th in the remaining time......... sir,now im fully dedicated to score a good rank in iit and i will do my best.... but plzz suggest me how should i study.........??

sir im Puneet of 12th class preparing for iitjee.......!!

i have a sharp mind but i haven't studied seriously till now and now there are only 6 months left........!!

so i wanted to ask if i can crack iit with a good rank(within 500).....??

if so then tell me how to study.....??

how to cover the syllabus of 11th and 12th  in the remaining time.........

sir,now im fully dedicated to score a good rank in iit and i will do my best....

but plzz suggest me how should i study.........??

Grade:12

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear puneet,

It is going to be really tuff to get a rank in top 500 if you start now.Neverthless, start studying the topics that you covered in your 11th&12th, and the topics you feel comfortable and strong.Complete those by solving the tuffest pronblems of those topics.this will give you confindence, then move on to scoring topics in each subject.workout easy and tuff problems.Then on to tuffests chapters just give them a good reading and solve most commonly asked problems from these.You need time for your revision.After completing the above tasks in each subject, start the revision.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free