i m in 11 class.completed half of it.i m just not able to solve many problems especially maths.i m able to slolve rd sharma and ncrt easily but when it comes to a das gupta or arihant then i m able to solve very few questions.my confidance is decreasing day by day and i feel that iit requires more precent of brain than hardwork though i got 9.4 cgpa in 10.i spend 10 to 15 min on a quetion .what should i do.i read thory too.

i m in 11 class.completed half of it.i m just not able to solve many problems especially maths.i m able to slolve rd sharma and ncrt easily but when it comes to a das gupta or arihant then i m able to solve very few questions.my confidance is decreasing day by day and i feel that iit requires more precent of brain than hardwork though i got 9.4 cgpa in 10.i spend 10 to 15 min on a quetion .what should i do.i read thory too.

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Archit,

This problems arises when your concepts on the other topics are not clear.Exmple if you have question mixed with properties of eclipse and straight lines, if your concepts in straight lines are not clear thgen you canno solve that problem.You need to give same amount of attention to all the chapters if you wnat to solve each and every problem you see.Its just a matter of time , the more you practise the more better you become.Dont loose confidence you have stil 1 1/2 year left and with this dedication you can definetly crack a good rank in IIT JEE.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free