I am cbse class 12 student. plz answer my query after reading the whole question, dosto, i want to know how to prepare for jee in the following situation: i am having test series from 1st november in which firstly chapters from 11th portion is to be asked in which there is 1 day gap to prepare 2 chapters each from pcm ( which i dont think is enough for getting jee level) and then same from 12th. aftrwards full length ( 6 hrs) test are there. my promblem is that i feel my previous prepration is weak. so i started my prepration for jee in full strength from october 8 ( little bit inspired from master plan for 6 months) ,till today i have completed only ray optics i.e. also aieee level. but after getting the news of test series i am very much confused as how to prepare for jee. as i want to crack iitjee in this year only. plz help me to tackle this situation. i want u to answer as if u found yourself in the same situation

I am cbse class 12 student.

plz answer my query after reading the whole question,

dosto,

i want to know how to prepare for jee in the following situation:

i am having test series from 1st november in which firstly chapters from 11th portion is to be asked in which there is 1 day gap to prepare 2 chapters each from pcm ( which i dont think is enough for getting jee level) and then same from 12th. aftrwards  full length ( 6 hrs) test are there.

my promblem is that i feel  my previous prepration is weak. so i started my prepration for jee in full strength from october 8 ( little bit inspired from master plan for 6 months) ,till today i have completed  only ray optics i.e. also aieee level. but after getting the news of test series i am very much confused as how to prepare for jee. as i want to crack iitjee in this year only.

plz help me to tackle this situation. i want u to answer as if u found yourself in the same situation

Grade:12

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shah

Don't loose hope as 6 month is enough time to crack JEE. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies.

?

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

rajan jha
49 Points
13 years ago
i too have the same problem. i made lots of routine to prepare but cannot stick to them. but i didn't lose heart but concentrate and see now i m ready with almost all chapters of physics and maths. so i request u to do the same and may god also help u in achieving it. like my answer?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free