respected sir I m class 12th(isc). i ve complted my class 12th course in phy, chem, maths 2 mths back. Right now i m revising my class 11th portion. but tats all done in academic portion. i ve done a few chapters till competative level also but tats nt much. so nw wat shud be mah strategy 2 crack iit jee, aieee? Also i ve to give 2 prebords n den boards xam in in comin mnths. so that will be also takin my time

respected sir

I m class 12th(isc). i ve complted my class 12th course in phy, chem, maths 2 mths back. Right now i m revising my class 11th portion. but tats all done in academic portion. i ve done a few chapters till competative level also but tats nt much. 

so nw wat shud be mah strategy 2 crack iit jee, aieee?

Also i ve to give 2 prebords n den boards xam in in comin mnths. so that will be also takin my time

Grade:12

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear somya,

Now you need to find you scroing topics , the topics you are confident in solving.After you realise these do much more tuffer problems, a you have propoer basics in these topics it will be easy to do that and it will boost your confidence.Then select the most general scroing topics or the easy topics, make these strong.Then do last year IITJEE or AIEEE questions papers(last 10-15 yrs will be fantastic) solve all the questions are atleast know how they are solved.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free