sir i m nnot able to understand that some people tell me that some seats are reserved for bits campuses bin aieee but alreardy bitscampusese have there own exambitsat what is the criteria for all india rank and state rank is baiee is an easier exam than bitsat exam or if i score better in aieee can i get admission in any bits campuses please rply soon

sir i m nnot able to understand that some people tell me that some seats are reserved for bits campuses bin aieee but alreardy bitscampusese have there own exambitsat what is the criteria for all india rank and state rank is baiee is an easier exam than bitsat exam or if i score better in aieee can i get admission in any bits campuses    please rply soon

Grade:11

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Aditya,

Dont get confusd...There are no seats reserved in AIEEE for BITs..

Candidates who have passed their 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Central or State Board, with at least 80% overall and 60% marks in each of these three subjects along with adequate proficiency in English, can appear for BITS Admission Test. However, board toppers and all those who have achieved first rank at their respective boards level in class 12th are guaranteed direct admission to any BITS program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT score.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free