• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

study hours to crack iit jee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shagun,

For the preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?
Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Hello!! I m in 10th std right now n I m planning to go for IIT but I haven`t join any of the classes for it still......can I plz get some tips how n what should i do... and which are the...
@ rutuja no , now , u have to only work upon the fundamentals and the besics . if your besics are in right place then u can proceed ahead . as such classes are required when u entered class ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit thanks post if still some doubt it will be answered as soon as possible.
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts