Plane Trigonometry SL Loney Coordinate Geometry SL Loney Higher Algebra Hall & Knight Play with Graphs Amit M Agarwal Vectors & 3D Geometry Amit M Agarwal Differential Calculus Amit M Agarwal Integral Calculus Amit M Agarwal Algebra SK Goyal Electricity and Magnetism DC Pandey Problems in General Physics IE Irodov Mechanics Part-1 DC Pandey Mechanics Part-2 DC Pandey Waves and Thermodynamics DC Pandey Optics & Modern Physics DC Pandey Organic Chemistry RK Gupta Physical Chemistry RK Gupta Inorganic Chemistry RK Gupta please tell me if these books are good so that i will buy them thanks in advance

Plane Trigonometry SL Loney
Coordinate Geometry SL Loney
Higher Algebra Hall & Knight
Play with Graphs Amit M Agarwal
Vectors & 3D Geometry Amit M Agarwal Differential Calculus Amit M Agarwal
Integral Calculus Amit M Agarwal
Algebra SK Goyal
Electricity and Magnetism DC Pandey
Problems in General Physics IE Irodov
Mechanics Part-1 DC Pandey
Mechanics Part-2 DC Pandey
Waves and Thermodynamics DC Pandey
Optics & Modern Physics DC Pandey
Organic Chemistry RK Gupta
Physical Chemistry RK Gupta
Inorganic Chemistry RK Gupta
please tell me if these books are good so that i will buy them
thanks in advance

Grade:11

1 Answers

bibhash jha
15 Points
13 years ago

Dear Aditya,

ALl the books you listed are good , but I doubt about chemistry books and I suggest NCERT , Paula Bruice and JD Lee .

However if you are just in 11th , I would rather suggest yoyu to buy NCERT books as they are cheap , consise , and well written . No need to go into fancy stuffs like that from beginning . And remember , books dont get you to IIT , it show you grasp them . So if you study just NCERT 10 times , no other book , I assure you a rank under 100 in JEE .

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Bibhash

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free