sir, my AIR in iit is 7175. can i get addm. in IIST . If i get it then what is better nit agartala civil engg or iist ? Also , can you please tell me my chance of getting seat in iit second round councling in new iits ? thanks.......

sir, my AIR in iit is 7175.
can i get addm. in IIST . If i get it then what is better nit agartala civil engg or iist ?

Also , can you please tell me my chance of getting seat in iit second round councling in new iits ?
thanks.......

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

Hey first of all, lemme make it very clear to u.. There is no such thing as "Second Counselling" in IIT.. IIT organizes only one counselling session for each student... as for now they all have been done.. and even the results have been declared...

well for the other part i suggest goin to nit agartala for a better fututre aspect.. A more generous suggestion will be that u should try IIT JEE for the second time.. Im sure u wud make in top 4000 atleast...

best of luck..

satya dev Alapati
8 Points
14 years ago

The hostels and building shown in IIST website are diifferent from actual being built. It is a congested place with no play ground. It is a rubber plantation area remote from TVM. The hostesl are like match boxes and play ground half the size of foot ball ground.

Please visit campus before taking admision. The campus is very remote and there is no life near tjhe campus. It is a rural college adjecent to Liquid fuel propuilsion system 22 Kms from TVM.

Dont take admission wihtout visiting campus. You will be a frog in a well with no social development.

please visit the campus and see play ground area . It is less than half foot ball ground, which provides for 1 tennis court, 1 basket ball court and 2 shuttle ciurts. There are no track or field games  The entire builtup area is hardly 3000 sq yards. All the remaining area adjecent to it is hilly terrain with no flat land and full of rubber plantation. There is no bus directly from TVM to IIST campus. You need to change bus at Nedumangad which is 8 kms from IIST campus. Late night busses after 8 Pm are not there.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free