I have given 5- 6 tests of my coaching, one IIT pattern and rest aieee. I usually score 210 around marks out of 432. I m very tensed. My marks do not cross even 250. I want to cross 300 in all patterns. usually my maths part goes bad. Individually I usually score 80 around in physics, 85 around in chemistry and 40 around in maths. please help.. I m a dropper.. last year I scored 99 in JEE. but I want it to be 300+ this time.. Please do help me. I m ready to give my best.. Thank you..

I have given 5- 6 tests of my coaching, one IIT pattern and rest aieee. I usually score 210 around marks out of 432. I m very tensed. My marks do not cross even 250. I want to cross 300 in all patterns. usually my maths part goes bad. Individually I usually score 80 around in physics, 85 around in chemistry and 40 around in maths. please help.. I m a dropper.. last year I scored 99 in JEE. but I want it to be 300+ this time.. Please do help me. I m ready to give my best.. Thank you..

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Bhavya

All you can do is hard work. Sometimes coaching paper is made tougher than JEE. Do arihant book and what you can do is practice one book again and again. Dont run after too many book and materials. Just do one book but revise it. Revision is very important.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free