i want to do genetic engineering..i wanted to know abt its scope..and colleges offering b-tech in genetic engineering...

i want to do genetic engineering..i wanted to know abt its scope..and colleges offering b-tech in genetic engineering...

Grade:12

1 Answers

vikas askiitian expert
509 Points
13 years ago

the following colleges offers genetic engineering

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046, TN Calicut University, Kozhikode-673 635, Kerala Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-25. Centre for Biotechnology, Pondicherry University, Pondichery-605 014. Centre for Plant Molecular Biology, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-641 003 Department of Zoology, Poona University, Pune-411 007, Maharashtra. Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai-400 076. University of Kerala, Thiruvananthaouram-34, Kerala. University of Madras, Centenary Building Chepauk, Triplicane PO, Chennai-600 005, Tamil Nadu Jiwaji University, Gwalior-474 011. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136 119. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon-425 002. Osmania University, Administrative Building, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500 007. Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur-492 010, Chhattisgarh. just you should have a good knowledge of bio science for pursuing this field as all genes are a part of bio section................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free