There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

explain conc. of reactants and product are same at eq.

or constant.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

chemical equilibrium is the state in which the concentrations of the reactants and products have no net change over time.Usually, this would be the state that results when the forward chemical process proceeds at the same rate as their reverse reaction. The reaction rates of the forward and reverse reactions are generally not zero but, being equal, there are no net changes in any of the reactant or product concentrations.

This process is called dynamic equilibrium.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for biology. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas biology have direct ques in board exam , so, u will not face any kind of difficulties if u have properly studied ncert twice . just do the ncert twice alongwith exercise ques and...
2017 years ago
My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching
Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me that i may write least some no of tests
Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
find the sum of first n terms of a series whose n th term can be given by t n =n/(n 4 +4)
it is not an AP so there may not be a common difference
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
put n=1 and find 1 st term and then put n=2 and find 2 nd term. now subtract both and find commom difference and now apply the sum formula
himanshu one month ago
put n=1 first and find the 1st tern
himanshu one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off