u say that u all r iiteans . how many hours do u used to study and which coaching centres did u join.and if u joined any coaching centres ,what rank did u get?i hav joined a coaching centre in chandigarh and my rank comes around 120 or 130 out of 600.is i enough to qualify jee.how can i improve my rank.i study very hard but cannot come below 100 rank.what should i do?i want to study but i m not able to solve problems especially maths properly. i hav read theory 2 times too.i hav tried to solve arihant and a das gupta but i never get more than 37 out of 121 in my maths coaching centre test. please help me

u say that u all r iiteans . how many hours do u used to study and which coaching centres did u join.and if u joined any coaching centres ,what rank did u get?i hav joined a coaching centre in chandigarh and my rank comes around 120 or 130 out of 600.is i enough to qualify jee.how can i improve my rank.i study very hard but cannot come below 100 rank.what should i do?i want to study but i m not able to solve problems especially maths  properly. i hav read theory 2 times too.i hav tried to solve arihant and a das gupta but i never get more than 37 out of 121 in my  maths coaching centre test.

please help  me

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Archit

I did my prepartion from Resonance Kota. you haven't mentioned that you are in 12th or 12th passed. During JEE preparation there will be many ups and downs. but you should not loose heart. your ultimate aim is to crack the problems in JEE exam hall. you are following good books. so stick to them.and practice again and again. revision is very important. Low performers in coaching can also get better rank from high performers in coaching. I can say this from my personal experience. remember slow and steady wins the race. so be consistent and sincere.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free