there are only 6 months left to jee exam.which are usefull topics to get the seat in jee..and how would i prepare to my exam..please reply mee..due to my health reasons i had wasted my valuable 4 months..sir please help mee..there is only hope on u..

there are only 6 months left to jee exam.which are usefull topics to get the seat in jee..and how would i prepare to my exam..please reply mee..due to my health reasons i had wasted my valuable 4 months..sir please help mee..there is only hope on u..

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vamsee

There is still sufficient time left. dont worry about time.you haven't mentioned that you are in 12th or 12th passed. anyway for mathematics concentrate more on coordinate geometry and calculus.

for chemistry do physical chemistry. in inorganic do qualitative analysis. and previous years papers and NCERT

for physics, thermodynamics, kinematics, modern physics, electrostatics and EMI. do H C verma and D C Pandey.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free