wanted to know if my pal can appear for jee-2011 or not.his marks in boards phy-52,chem-54,math-38,eng-71,music-91.so his overall per is 61.2.his marks is surely not da testimony to his talent.he got 98 percent in tenth and is also a ntse and kvpy scholar.during da 12th board exam he was badly marred by chicken pox which tainted his credentials.please reply soon if he is elligible or not.he is preparin hard for it.

wanted to know if my pal can appear for jee-2011 or not.his marks in boards phy-52,chem-54,math-38,eng-71,music-91.so his overall per is 61.2.his marks is surely not da testimony to his talent.he got 98 percent in tenth and is also a ntse and kvpy scholar.during da 12th board exam he was badly marred by chicken pox which tainted his credentials.please reply soon if he is elligible or not.he is preparin hard for it.

Grade:12

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sanan

yes he can appear as his marks are above 60%

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Souradeep Majumder
80 Points
13 years ago

I THINK HE IS ELIGIBLE FOR IIT 2011...........  THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IS OVERALL 60% MARKS ON BOARD EXAM....................................  SO DONT WORRY...  PREPARE HARD..........................

APPROVE MY ANSWER..............................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free