many iitians had used memory maps of PCM of Mr Raj Bapna Their reviews are exelent Is it really helpful for JEE?? Should I buy it??

many iitians had used memory maps of PCM of Mr Raj Bapna Their reviews are exelent Is it really helpful for JEE?? Should I buy it??

Grade:12

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vivek

In IIT JEE preparation more focus is on concepts rather than memorizing. These types of memory maps are not useful for JEE. I have never seen any successful candidate going for it. it can be useful for some other things like for memorizing English words but surely not for JEE. they are just making money by selling these packages. So just concentrate on your studies and use good reference books available in the market.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vivek Nigam
28 Points
13 years ago

these notes are really very benificial for beginners,,,,,if you have access to them in your local markets...please don't ignore them....howsover expensive they may be....they are realy very benificial....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free