There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

A2ZExam brings for the first time in India , something which has never been provided to the students who are  preparing for IIT-JEE and AIEE , Computerized adaptive testing (CAT)-a form of computer-based test that adapts to the examinee's ability level.
This test is different from the traditional “paper-pencil” test as in this if an examinee performs well on an item of intermediate difficulty, he will then be presented with a more difficult question. Or, if he performed poorly, he would be presented with a simpler question.

Benefits of Computerized Adaptive Testing-

1. Immediate Scoring and Feedback.

2. Unbiased Scoring.

3. Accurate Scoring.

4. Increased Efficiency.

5. Convenient Individualized Administration.

6. Improved Test Security.

7. New Question Types

8. Improved Performance-Based Testing

9. Reduction in Answering Errors

10. Unobtrusively Pretesting Items

11. Enhanced Motivation

12. Less Expensive

A2ZExam is providing a platform to its students where a student will get a diagnostic assessment of his current skills and weaknesses with the help of Adaptive Testing.
A2ZExam provides an in-depth report of a student indicating :-                

1. strengths and weaknesses of a student

2. comparative analysis of  a student

3. subject wise analysis of a student

4. skill wise analysis of a student

The report will contain the following sections:-

1. A statement of the student’s raw score (actual marks obtained by the student) and percentile (the student’s position against the total number of students in the region).

2. A table containing the correct answers and the answers marked by the student.

3. Position of the student ,i.e, whether he/she lies in Safe zone , Normal zone or Danzer zone.

4. A comparison of the student’s performance in each of the skill areas assessed with performance of all the students who participated in that test.

5. A table analyzing the student’s performance on each of the assessment questions , arranged on the basis of question type.

A2ZExam is an excellent parameter for judging whether a student has actually grasped the concept and is able to apply them.
   So log on to and come out with flying colors.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akanksha,

PLease ask your questions and dont advertise here,

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir,i want some advise over selecting engineering physics at dtu or ece at nit kurukshetra....and i am more interested and inclined towards physics and branches related to it...and wanted...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir ,is this true that engineering physics only leads to r&d??and whether engineering physics student are allowed to sit with ece students at the time of placement?
vedant sharma 3 months ago
what is the monthly salary of quantum physicist in india ?
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier Kindly donot target the salary from now , now do the hard work , and get qualified in jee advanced first , its alittle bit of difficult task ,but with your determination , i am...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre
Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
navneet kumar 2 years ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow
Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It ...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...
saurabh yadav 7 years ago
sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000
saurabh yadav 7 years ago
Sir/Madam, I have secured all india sc rank of 2291. You people are alumni’s can you tell me what college or branch i can get with this small rank ?
Dear Student, you may either visit the official website of JEE or use askiitians link to get the requisite information. There you may find the cutoff and merit list and also the chances for ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi arvind : my dear friend please visit the below mentined link and compare your results with previous year cutoff
SAHIL 4 months ago open this can get any information
raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians