There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

does mosquito can take blood of any blood group?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Adit

Yes it can take.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
which book will i prefer for jee advanced 2015 for full revision in 20 days of all subjects
you should purshase jee advanced from arihants
Amber Millington one year ago
go fr last 35 year papers by arihat
SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...
That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i want gate addmission in MBA ? CAN U HELP ME?
Dear student, We provide Coaching for Engi and Medical entrance exams only Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts