There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am unable to understand whole of the MECHANICS what should i do know i want to star from basic level but i am not geting the righ path and also i am very very poor in mathematics though i have got  ml khanna rd sharma but i am no geting what he text is saying please help me

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear kannan,

First read, solve NCERT book then go for higher level so that basics are clear. and if you are not able to understand NCERt then read reference books like pradeep, modern, dinesh etc. ie. ncert is more elaborated in these books and even if you are not able to understand these books then join any cbse tution in your area.

6 years ago

i also had the same problem.. i read the ncert book twice thourouhly after that i solve as many questions as i can, then i solve questions of higher level.. it has helped me a lot.. u shud also try d same....

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Calculate the angular velocity and linear velocity of a tip of minute hand of length 10 cm.
Given : T = 60 min. = 60 × 60 s = 3600 s L = 10 cm = 0.1 m To Find : ω = ? v = ? Formula : ω = π T 2 v = rω Solution : ω = π T 2 = 2 3.142 × 3600 ∴ ω = 1.744 × 10–3 rad/s v = rω = 0.1 ×...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I can browse your site on mobile but can`t post answer and i don`t know why.. Please launch an app for this website it`ll be so much of help to us..
@ Anmol what are the problems that u are facing ?? kindly tell me the problem . and ensure that u are opening this site with a browser like chrome , opera , firefox etc . and if any such...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sie i’m browsing with Chrome on my android. I’m able to post questions but unable to post answers.. And when i’m posting questions it says that the question cannot be less than 50Chars, coz ...
ANMOL SETH 3 months ago
@anmol there is a rule in posting answers on askiitians that answer must be not less than 100 characters. this is because if answer is less than 100 characters students does not get good...
SAHIL 2 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains to get a b category seat in cbit ?
Hii You should have AIR in between 7500-35000 o get category rank in CBIT
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Dear Koushik, you may check it on your own at the official website of CBIT and may find it there , for your kind information, i may share here thatb you need to have scored minimum 8k to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts