i am unable to understand whole of the MECHANICS what should i do know i want to star from basic level but i am not geting the righ path and also i am very very poor in mathematics though i have got ml khanna rd sharma but i am no geting what he text is saying please help me

i am unable to understand whole of the MECHANICS what should i do know i want to star from basic level but i am not geting the righ path and also i am very very poor in mathematics though i have got  ml khanna rd sharma but i am no geting what he text is saying please help me

Grade:11

2 Answers

NIKHIL GARG
38 Points
13 years ago

Dear kannan,

First read, solve NCERT book then go for higher level so that basics are clear. and if you are not able to understand NCERt then read reference books like pradeep, modern, dinesh etc. ie. ncert is more elaborated in these books and even if you are not able to understand these books then join any cbse tution in your area.

SAURABH ATIREK
25 Points
13 years ago

i also had the same problem.. i read the ncert book twice thourouhly after that i solve as many questions as i can, then i solve questions of higher level.. it has helped me a lot.. u shud also try d same....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free