sir i am in class 11. i am not clear about my career i want to study astrophysics but i am not aware waht exams i have to prepare for and what are the institutes offering these courses can you please help me. what about iist/iisc what is the purpose of going there. wat are the required qualifications for studying astrophysics can i study what i want to if i am not an extraordinary student

sir i am in class 11. i am not clear about my career i want to study astrophysics but i am not aware waht exams i have to prepare for and what are the institutes offering these courses can you please help me. what about iist/iisc what is the purpose of going there. wat are the required qualifications for studying astrophysics can i study what i want to if i am not an extraordinary student

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Vivek Nigam
28 Points
13 years ago

astrophysics is definately very rewarding & interesting career.....it basically deals with the study of universe,ie. astronomy & planetary science...& requires sound base in physics & mathematics at under-graduate level...u can opt for Bsc/B.S courses in astrophysics...

regarding IIST/IISC...you need to clear joint entrance exam with rank under 3000...and its not that difficult to secure this rank in JEE...so obviously you can get this branch easily...even though you ain't an extraordinary guy.

apart from this,there are ample of colleges which offer Bsc. courses in astrophysics..

JNTU,hyderabad,Osmania university,Punjabi university(patiala).....via AIEEE 

sonika p
129 Points
13 years ago

how to prepare for these exams. what are the basic qualifications for this

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free