hello friends i am kannan i want to prepare for iit jee 2012 -i have half briiliant course maerial of someone ,some AIEEEbooks now i want to prepare for these alone a home thrby staring from basics of pcm please give some guidelines for preparation provided i am very dull boy and have very less marks in class 11 first term please!please!give necessary detailed informaion regarding everything which should be done by me to achieve a good rank in iit jee (books daily schedule ec)

hello friends i am kannan

i want to prepare for iit jee 2012 -i have half briiliant course maerial of someone ,some  AIEEEbooks now i want to prepare for these alone a home thrby staring from basics   of pcm please give some guidelines for preparation provided i am very dull boy and have very less marks in class 11 first term  please!please!give necessary detailed informaion regarding everything which should be done by me to achieve a good rank in iit jee (books daily schedule ec)

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear kannan,

First thing is ti have ALL the right books, or atleast have a source where you can have access to them.Secondly, never prepare alone have someone who can discuss with you and sahre your ideas and thinkin.Preapre with some friends. Start a topic read it completly with full concentration.Read in depth, understand the concepts with out leaving a single point.Write the formulas on a notes, revise them constantly, know how each term came.Practise as many problems as you can.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free