Sir, I am pusuing B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Raipur. Last year my JEE score was 114. I am very much confused, whether to prepare for JEE and AIEEE or not to crack them next year. I have this doubt in my mind as I am studying in a college. Please rectify my doubt soon sir. And if I sstudy, then how much hours I should invest per day?

Sir, I am pusuing B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Raipur. Last year my JEE score was 114. I am very much confused, whether to prepare for JEE and AIEEE or not to crack them next year. I have this doubt in my mind as I am studying in a college. Please rectify my doubt soon sir. And if I sstudy, then how much hours I should invest per day?

Grade:

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Kunal,

CSE in NIT raipur is good.since the last year cutoff was 175, i feel you can give it one more go.Leave AIEEE because you are already in NIT.If you are willing to join in better college write IIT JEE. But his time you should be catious and should give more time.like around 6-8 hrs a day.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

ashim handa handa
33 Points
13 years ago

leave it sice u r engaged in ur own studies of btech.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free