is it really possible to prepare for IIT-JEE in 6 months ? i have to revise almost whole syllabus , i'm strong in physics and calculus , some part of physical chemistry.

is it really possible to prepare for IIT-JEE in 6 months ?

i have to revise almost whole syllabus , i'm strong in physics and calculus , some part of physical chemistry.

Grade:12

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shubham,

6 months is a bit less time to get a "good" rank in IIT JEE ,neverthelss if you work hard these 6 months you can get a better rank.Start revising the topics you are good at these are your scoring points so have a tight grip on them.Then start with small and imporatnat chapter lik vectors and gravitation in physics ,functions in maths , in organic in chemistry.Then move on to bigger topics on a time in each subject.You shold give more time for your preparation now.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

RAVI TEJA
4 Points
13 years ago

Hello Subham,

It frankly depends on you and your curriculum,practice well and make sure you are confident enough atleast one month before your exam commences.Never become nervous........your interest mattersSmile.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free