There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

if the shape of uranium is spherical, all the nucleons should be equally distributed inside it and hence no neutons should be absorbed by it , thereby no fission should take far is this correct?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear anesh,

nucleons are not equally distributed here is the fallacy.....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot. I actually want to know how the paper...
20 hours ago
@ shreays , kindly let me know in which part u stuck in the cbse sample paper , derivation will be nearly 24 marks in exam , but maximum it will be 27 , not more than that , and cbse asks...
-2 hours ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.
In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
is it good to do m.des instade of in civil??????what is future in m.des????what is the job after m.des??????
@ abhishek m tech is far more better than m. designing , m . designing have scope also like in robotics , nano technology and designing the mechnies in tech mahindra . but , if u will do...
2017 years ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??
The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts