how is the NSTSE held by unified council? which books should be read by me? give some more information about the exam? what should i remember when appearing the exam? pls provide me the site from where i could get the previous year que paper? what is the scolarship ?

how is the NSTSE held by unified council?
which books should be read by me?
give some more information about the exam?
what should i remember when appearing the exam?
pls provide me the site from where i could get the previous year que paper?
what is the scolarship ?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear adit,

The NSTSE shall be a comprehensive, independent examination that delivers challenging and high quality educational experience through a broad array of applied learning settings.

The NSTSE question papers are scientifically designed to test concepts underlying the curriculum in a interesting way.

NSTSE, aimed at providing valuable and detailed diagnostic reports for specific improvement and further development of school students.

While NSTSE encourages students to reason critically and solve problems, it also helps to boost confidence and enable students to realize their optimum potential.

Certificate of Merit / Participation will be issued to all the students taking the NSTSE 2011.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free