There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hai...i am studying 10th standard ..i aim to crack iit-jee in2013...pls tell me when to start my iit preparation?????

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Well, it is already time to start your IIT preparation. I suggest you join a coaching institute and buy the recommended books for IIT JEE now itself and start your preaparation for IIT right now. Concentrate while studying and try soving problems after learning a concept . If you have determination, I am sure you can make it to IIT.

6 years ago

in my soon as cannot just study for days on end 1 yr beforer the JEE......your marks will reflect what u have UNDERSTOOD... not learnt as a be on your toes.....n more than just studyin....understand the concept.....and if possible..start from now itself!!!!

6 years ago

you can start it as soon as possible.........  why now.................

approve my answer...........

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for biology. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas biology have direct ques in board exam , so, u will not face any kind of difficulties if u have properly studied ncert twice . just do the ncert twice alongwith exercise ques and...
2017 years ago
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
jee mains 2016 rank is 66000 obc which nit or iiit can i get?/?
Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE mains to check your stature there? If not then you may check using askiitians link as well and there you may get the clarity of your...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir i am expecting around 140 marks in jee mains 2016 and 93% in 12 th CBSE board and i am an SC candidate so what rank can i get??
your rank is between 9000-12000 thanxand approve sorry answer posted incomplete above best of luck for future
SAHIL 6 months ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??
Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts