sir i am a student of NIT AGARTALA. I WANT to repeat itjee this year again,but i am having pblm in preparation since there r college xams and jee is nt a easy stuff to handle. but i have devised a way out can u tell me whether i am right? FOR MATHS--1)calclus--arihant and ML KHANNA 2)vector-not decided 3)coordinate geometry-thinkihg only 2 do ML KHANNA only 4)trigonometry--ml khanna side by side i have the college texboks HK DASS and BS GREWAL,,,,and also there r comon topics in that with jee syllabus PHYSICS -- for theory HCV and ARIHANT(MECHANICS),,FOR numericals HCV and arihant and gc aggarwal in physics there is somewhat 80% similarity with jee syllabus so that might not pose a pblm,,,,in college for mechanics we study TIMOCHENKO and YOUNG I THINK THIS WOULD BE SUFFICIENT or not,,,and for chemistry i will cover the syllabus during vacations as there is no common topic--tell me if i am right in my approach, if not then ways to do it

sir i am a student of NIT AGARTALA. I WANT to repeat itjee this year again,but i am having pblm in preparation since there r college xams and jee is nt a easy stuff to handle. but i have devised a way out can u tell me whether i am right?

FOR MATHS--1)calclus--arihant and ML KHANNA
2)vector-not decided
3)coordinate geometry-thinkihg only 2 do ML KHANNA only
4)trigonometry--ml khanna

side by side i have the college texboks HK DASS and BS GREWAL,,,,and also there r comon topics in that with jee syllabus

PHYSICS -- for theory HCV and ARIHANT(MECHANICS),,FOR numericals HCV and arihant and gc aggarwal in physics there is somewhat 80% similarity with jee syllabus so that might not pose a pblm,,,,in college for mechanics we study TIMOCHENKO and YOUNG I THINK THIS WOULD BE SUFFICIENT or not,,,and for chemistry i will cover the syllabus during vacations as there is no common topic--tell me if i am right in my approach, if not then ways to do it

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You are heading in the right direction..please go and you will get success.....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free