Dear SIr, I have joined Bansal classes in Kota for JEE 2010 and I am a dropper. Sir, I find maths very difficult and am able to solve 40% problems given by my coaching classes in maths and 80% problems in physics and chemistry. Will i be able to get a decent rank considering above factors. waiting for guidance and reply thanking you very much , sir

Dear SIr,

I have joined Bansal classes in Kota for JEE 2010 and I am a dropper. Sir, I find maths very difficult and am able to solve 40% problems given by my coaching classes in maths and 80% problems in physics and chemistry. Will i be able to get a decent rank considering above factors.

waiting for guidance and reply

thanking you very much , sir 

Grade:12

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear shivkant,

Good that you are able to do 80% problems in physics n chemistry.Getting 40% in maths i good enough.Actually you can get rank if you perrform this way in the main exam.These are just practise test conucted by Bansal,the main exam scenario can be different and you will be under too much pressure.So dont just be fine with that 40 %,make it 60-70 % then you will not only get a rank.you wil be able to get rank in top 1000.So give an extra hour for maths,do more problems>you will be good in maths only after you do lots of problems.So study hard n improve your maths.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

OCEAN GODRE
40 Points
13 years ago

yes u will be able to get a very decent rank..u r doing well..just score 55-60% in mathematics...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free