How to create a balance between boards and competition. what are the main differences between board exams and various competitive examinations?

How to create a balance between boards and competition. what are the main differences between board exams and various competitive examinations?

Grade:11

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear tanya,

To create a balance between Boards and Competition you have to set your priority first.This difficulty arises in every student's life even I faced the same while i was preparing for JEE. I gave priority to JEE and by doing so I performed well in Boards too.

You just your daily study timetable giving time to both Boards and competition. But try to devote more time to your 1st priority...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free