hi, ... i would like to know that which will be better option for me to join B.tech. aerospace at IIT madras or CS at IIT hyderabad or CS at Bits pilani. which one course or institute give better placement and package?

hi,  ... i would like to know that which will be better option for me to join B.tech. aerospace at IIT madras or CS at IIT hyderabad or CS at Bits pilani. which one course or institute  give better placement and package?

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Dinesh

Regarding the choice between aerospace in IIT Madras and CS in IIT Hyderabad, i would suggest you to definitely go for IIT Madras. IIT Madras is a well reputed college with good faculty. The new IITs that are coming have definitely got the insecurity that how might they come out to be in future. The companies recruiting them might have this insecurity which is not the case in IIT Madras. So, i definitely suggest you to go for IIT Madras over IIT Hyderabad.

Now when it comes to decide between IIT Madras (aerospace) and BiTS Pilani (CS), i suggest you to go for the branch of your choice . Aerospace in IIT Madras and CS in BITS Pilani are equally good options, and you just need to decide which one interests you the most. Regarding the placement and packages , i don't think there should much of a difference in the packages.

fsdfsd sdfsdf
8 Points
14 years ago

dfdfhfh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free