sir i have droped this year. i am intelligent and i have really good grasping power but sir the problem is that i have not studied well in 11th and 12th for jee and many of the topics of cbse are even not clear. in nutshell my basics are not clear. Moreover i have not studied sincerely for the past two years so i dont have good stamina and i m not in habit of working hard. sir iit jee was always my dream exam but i ruined myself in these two years. i want to work really hard this year but my parents nd mostly all the relatives are advising me not to drop this year as there is no use acc to them. on the other hand i am also not too confident about the fact that will i be able to do it next year or not. sir i am brutally confused sir. i have been hearing advises from many mouths till now and most of them say no but my inner intellect says yes, give your best this year but on the other hand i dont have that confidence and i m not sure. i know the confident will increase as i will start studying but u know better than me so pls tell me about this. Sir, please assist me.At present i m getng JAYPEE sec 62. SHUD i take it or drop an year and put all efforts and give 100%. Whn i think of admission then i have this guilt that i havnt tried and then whn i think of doing preparation then i have this fear of failure. now these days i m also facing a kind of fobia frm studies but i knw that i will be able to face it easily.wht shud i do sir pls assist me i m brutally confused sir . ONLY 7 months r left r these sufficient sir if i work as hard as i can. I want cse, so i will have to work very hard and get rank it IIT below 1000 or below 2000 in AIEEE. can any1 achieve this in 7 months ? pls sir pls give a practical and good suggestion as i might totaly rely on wht u say i have told u my overall condition now pls tell me should i drop this year and give my 100% or should i get admission in JAYPEE and work hard so that i can do MS from good university. pls sir i need ur guidance. i brutally need it. pls assist me. thanks in advance.

sir i have droped this year. i am intelligent and i have really good grasping power but sir the problem is that i have not studied well in 11th and 12th for jee and many of the topics of cbse are even not clear. in nutshell my basics are not clear. Moreover i have not studied sincerely for the past two years so i dont have good stamina and i m not in habit of working hard.  sir iit jee was always my dream exam but i ruined myself in these two years. i want to work really hard this year but my parents nd mostly all the relatives are advising me not to drop this year as there is no use acc to them. on the other hand i am also not too confident about the fact that will i be able to do it next year or not.  sir i am brutally confused sir. i have been hearing advises from many mouths till now and most of them say no but my inner intellect says yes, give your best this year but on the other hand i dont have that confidence and i m not sure. i know the confident will increase as i will start studying but u know better than me so pls tell me about this.  Sir, please assist me.At present i m getng JAYPEE sec 62. SHUD i take it or drop an year and put all efforts and give 100%. Whn i think of admission then i have this guilt that i havnt tried and then whn i think of doing preparation then i have this fear of failure. now these days i m also facing a kind of fobia frm studies but i knw that i will be able to face it easily.wht shud i do sir pls assist me i m brutally confused sir . ONLY 7 months r left r these sufficient sir if i work as hard as i can. I want cse, so i will have to work very hard and get rank it IIT below 1000 or below 2000 in AIEEE. can any1 achieve this in 7 months ? pls sir pls give a practical and good suggestion as i might totaly rely on wht u say i have told u my overall condition now pls tell me should i drop this year and give my 100% or should i get admission in JAYPEE   and work hard so that i can do MS from good university.  pls sir i need ur guidance. i brutally need it. pls assist me.  thanks in advance.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear anurag,

See If you are confident enuf to crack JEE next year you better tell this to your family they will not force you.

And You have to clear your basics first. I appreciate your sincerity and dedication to clear IIT-JEE. Personally I wish you all the bery best. This year IITK is setting up paper so get your basics crystal clear.

I am referring you some of the basic books:

Maths: RD sharma, Arihant

Physics:HC verma, DC pandey

Chemistry:NCERT, P bahadur,Jagdamba

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

prakash pandey
33 Points
13 years ago

NYC TO KNOW DAT UR DEDICATED TOWARS UR PREPARATION.MY CASE WAS SIMILAR TO UR.BUT AT LAST I CRACKED IIT-JEE WITH A GOOD RANK/HOP BEST OF LUCK FOR U.TELL UR PARENTS WHAT U WANT,THEY WILL SURELY HELP U.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free