respected sir/madam i want to ask about iit jee 2011. as IIT -Kanpur is the organising institute for iit jee 2011, wat topics should be given extra look , wat shouldbe the subject difficulty order. as ur predictions about IIT JEE -2010 come exactly true , this pursued me ask about JEE-2011. i am really thankful for any sought of help provided to me by you. yours sincerly AMNPREET

respected sir/madam

i want to ask about iit jee 2011. as IIT -Kanpur is the organising institute for iit jee 2011, wat topics should be given extra look , wat shouldbe the subject difficulty order. as ur predictions about IIT JEE -2010 come exactly true , this pursued me ask about JEE-2011. i am really thankful for any sought of help provided to me by you.

yours sincerly

AMNPREET

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear aman,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Yes IIT kanpur is conducting JEE this time so you have to be careful about Physics as it will come quite tough.Chemistry paper is expected to be easy time...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago
The question paper doesnt depend on the organising iit.but,as per the last few years' paper,a general trend could be observed that chemistry is gettin easier,with lot of memory stuff being asked;while physics is getting more conceptual,maths is getting tougher with the introduction of more subjective questions.A sincere suggestion to all the aspirants-PLEASE,DONT BOTHER MUCH ABOUT THE PAPER.KEEP STUDYIN THE SUBJECT AND PRACTISING MOCK PAPERS. ALL THE BEST PLZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKE IT

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free