(PLEASE READ WHOLE) How should I start revising for IIT JEE. I have almost gone through all topics once. As my weak points, In Physics: Relative Motion, Fluids,Thermodynamics, C - R Circuits and some parts of electricity and magnetics. In Mathematics: Almost everything is clear but my algebra part is weak In Chemistry: Thermodynamics and some physical chemistry Which Chapters should I start with? Can you give me complete timetable how to study (AFTER 21st September) keeping in mind that I have my BT's FST on December 5. Should I solve again the books which I have solved already once? Please give me timetable what I should do on which day and how many hours should I study everyday. Books that I have are Maths: Subjective IIT Mathematics by ML Khanna, SK Goyal Arihant and Topic wise Arihant Series. Also, Objective RD Sharma Chemistry: OP Agrawal, Arihant IIT Chemistry and RC Mukherjee. Physics: DC Pandey Arihant, Topicwise Arihant Series, HC Verma, IE Irodov. By the way, I also have Brilliant's Material and my coaching class material. Guide me when to do which topic from these books starting from September 22 to November 30. What I have already revised: In Physics: DC Pandey Arihant General Physics, 1 to 49 in Type 1 in Kinematics as well as Electromagnetic Induction. In Mechanics 1 of Arihant Series, I have completed AIEEE Exercise of Motion in One Dimension and Projectile, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current along with Sample Examples. In Chemistry: Nothing done In Maths: I have completed doing Definite Calculus Sample Examples from Arihant Integral Calculus. So, you can exclude these many things from timetable. Thanks.

(PLEASE READ WHOLE)

How should I start revising for IIT JEE. I have almost gone through all topics once. As my weak points,

In Physics: Relative Motion, Fluids,Thermodynamics,  C - R Circuits and some parts of electricity and magnetics.

In Mathematics: Almost everything is clear but my algebra part is weak

In Chemistry: Thermodynamics and some physical chemistry

Which Chapters should I start with? Can you give me complete timetable how to study (AFTER 21st September) keeping in mind that I have my BT's FST on December 5. Should I solve again the books which I have solved already once? Please give me timetable what I should do on which day and how many hours should I study everyday. Books that I have are

Maths: Subjective IIT Mathematics by ML Khanna, SK Goyal Arihant and Topic wise Arihant Series. Also, Objective RD Sharma

Chemistry: OP Agrawal, Arihant IIT Chemistry and RC Mukherjee.

Physics: DC Pandey Arihant, Topicwise Arihant Series, HC Verma, IE Irodov.

By the way, I also have Brilliant's Material and my coaching class material. Guide me when to do which topic from these books starting from September 22 to November 30.

What I have already revised:

In Physics: DC Pandey Arihant General Physics, 1 to 49 in Type 1 in Kinematics as well as Electromagnetic Induction. In Mechanics 1 of Arihant Series, I have completed AIEEE Exercise of Motion in One Dimension and Projectile, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current along with Sample Examples.

In Chemistry: Nothing done

In Maths: I have completed doing Definite Calculus Sample Examples from Arihant Integral Calculus.

So, you can exclude these many things from timetable.

Thanks.

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You start studying from the chapters you are weak and In maths algebra is very imp so you should focus on this. Thermodynamics is not that important so dont waste much time on this. Yes you have to be thorough in every chapter of chemistry. Not much time is left so study with full commitment and dedication..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Vishrant Vasavada
23 Points
13 years ago

you have not answered some of my questions. I want accurate guidance and not in precis.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free