Hey this is Daksh, a class 11th student.I secured 91.4% in CBSE 10th Please help me out, I am in abig problm. Actually I joined resonance but due to some foolish reasons I had to leave. Now when I am going in for individuals, I realized how important coaching is for IIT-jee. Now the last option left with me is to go in for a change of school which has an integrated program with fiitjee and that's step-by-step. Do I go in for it?/ Please reply soon.

Hey this is Daksh, a class 11th student.I secured 91.4% in CBSE 10th Please help me out, I am in  abig problm. Actually I joined resonance but due to some foolish reasons I had to leave. Now when I am going in for individuals, I realized how important coaching is for IIT-jee. Now the last option left with me is to go in for a change of school which has an integrated program with fiitjee and that's step-by-step. Do I go in for it?/ Please reply soon.

Grade:11

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Daksh

It surely requires a fine guidance for the preparation for JEE. So, as far as i am aware of the integrated programs in schools, they have not been a great success. Preparing for JEE despite of the school studies is a must effort,  you need to put in to crack JEE.  Focus on your school studies, but do give ample time preparing for JEE regularly.

The problem with the school integrated programs lies in, that it can be regulated by the school authorities , whereas other non integrated institutes make you go through a much more intense coaching as compared to the integrated one.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free